Made some hot chocolate for this My Favorite Things sketch challenge.I went for the classic Christmas colours: red & white. The oval shape needed something extra so I cut the gummie candy out off a piece of designer paper and sticked them on. Used Distress ink to colour the chocolate milk and to give the oval and cream some colour. I'm ready for some hot chocolat milk! Are you?
- My Favorite Things clear stamps Hug in a Mug LLD-48 -
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Hot Cocoa Cups MFT-803 -
- Spellbinders nestabilities Beaded Ovals S4-294 -
- Stampin'Up! Candy Cane Lane designer series paper 141981 -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -