zaterdag 29 oktober 2016

Cheer up!


Just wanted to share this with you. I read a facebook post that told me about a sick girl. She have to go to the hospital many times for chemo. Luckly there is one thing that cheers her up, receiving cards! So I grabbed a House Mouse card that I made for an older challenge to send to this girl. I wanted to put something extra in the card for her so I made a little package so she can make her own little House Mouse card. She only have to colour the image and stick everything together. #HappyPost



3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fantastic and sweet idea , such a kind thought !! Thanks so much for joining us at HMFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A sweet card. How very thoughtful of you to send this to a sick child. And she will get to make her own little card, love that idea. Nicely done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful card and gift! I'm sure this will brighten her day. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen