zaterdag 22 oktober 2016

Casology Challenge #220 Coffee - Art Specially


For this card I grabbed my Art Specially stamps. Art Specially is an event that takes place in april every year. For each year they design a stamp set specially for that event. For this card I used stamps from the year 2014 and 2015. With this card I would like to enter the Casology coffee challenge.


Materials:
- Art Specially Chill Just Men stempellap 2015 -
- Art Specially Feestlap 2014 -
- Stampin'Up! classic ink pad Real Red 126949 -
- Stampin'Up! classic ink pad Chocolat Chip 126979 -
- Stampin'Up! ink Basic Black 140931 -  


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi in zijn eenvoud, je hebt het kaarten maken weer helemaal te pakken!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how you kept your images near the bottom of your card and preserved all that white space! Great combo of red and browns, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen