maandag 10 oktober 2016

Case This Sketch challenge #193


When I saw the sketch of this 'Case this sketch' challenge I knew right aay which stamp I wanted to use! I have a few matching feather stamps which I love (they are not for sale, won them at a challenge). The feather stamp that I used has been collecting some dust for a while (Oops!). Instead of colouring the stamp I coloured the space around the stamp with Brusho powder. On the white background I stamped the same immage. Instead of using ink I coloured the stampwith Brusho powder. This way you get a variation of colours on your print. Hope you like my card.


Materials:
- Feather stamp (won at an Art Specially challenge) -
- Brusho Powder Violet -
- Brusho Poweder Purple -
- Brusho Powder Turquoise -
- Versamark inkpad -
- Black Embossing powder -

2 opmerkingen: