Time for another House Mouse challenge. The challenge is to make a christmascard without the colour red or green. Of course you can use a bit of red and green when you are colouring your stamp. I think it would look weird if I coloured my christmastree in another colour. I chose the colour blue, it is one of my favourite colours and perfect for christmas. To match the sparkly Xmas I put some glitterglue on the ornaments.
- House Mouse cling rubber Juggling Ornaments -
- Marianne Design Collectable Eline's Xmas (COL1339) -
- Marianne Design Craftable Banners (CR1299) -
- Pretty Paper Bloc Marianne Design Arctic Winter (PK9115) -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Peeled Paint -
- Distress ink Forest Moss -
- Distress ink Broken China -
- Distress ink Blueprint Sketch -
- Distress ink Hickory Smoke -
Because I used 2 Marianne Design dies and in total 3 Marianne Design products I'm entering the Marianne Design Divas 'use at least two dies' challenge with this card.