zaterdag 4 april 2020

House Mouse Challenge #313 XXL Birthdayparty


I have a cold and due the Corona situation I am not allowed to go to work right now. The nice thing about this that I have more tima for creating cards. So for this House Mouse challenge option SPARKLE I made a XXL birthday party card. I wanted to include as many House Mouse stamps as posible. Maby even more is posible but for now this is my biggest project and ik took me several hours to make it and I am happy with the result. It is not for a specific  birthday but I just wanted to make this card. Background is made with Distress ink and Nuvo shimmer powder, the mice are coloured with Distress ink and the donuts with Tombow Dual Brushmarkers. With some glossy accent I made the donut glaze pop! I think it is fun if you try to guess how many House Mouse stamp I've used and if you want to know the answer you can count them in my material list ;)



Materials:
- HMCR59 Cling Ice Cream Kitty -
- HMCR86 Cling Cheese Wrappers -
- HMCR21 Cling Cookie Bandits -
- HMCR87 Cling Party Blowout -
- HCP34 Cing Carrying Mints -
- HMCM13 Cling Peanut Juggle -
- HMCR92 Cling Soft Serve Spill -
- HMCR130 Cling Cookie Ornaments -
- Stampin'Up! stampset Birthday Goodness 149376 -
- Art Specially stamp 'Zo! die is me een partijtje Jarig!' -
- Distress ink Scattered Straw -
- Distress ink Mustard Seed -
- Distress ink Tattered Rose -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -
- Distress ink Shaded Lilac -
- Distress ink Ground Espresso -
- Nuvo shimmer powder Lilac Waterfall -
- Ranger Glossy Accents -
- Memento tuxedo black -
- Talens Liquind Masking Film -

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute card Lysette :-) these mice are certainly having a fabulous party aren't they! I love the whole scene, absolutely gorgeous!!

    Hope you feel better soon xx

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Stay Home and Stay Safe xx
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! Beautiful stamps and great scene! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I couldn't give this one away I like it so much. Oh, the time and love you put into it and so many meeces together in one place celebrating. I really love the colors on this card too. I just love this card. My birthday is this month so I'm going to pretend it's mine. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. I hope you are feeling better. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fun card! Great coloring and background. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOW, what a party. Love the colors and all the mice and goodies you added to this fabulous scene. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Liesy een super gave en mooie kaart
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Succes en hopelijk tot de volgende keer.

    Gr Karin DT Member.


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen