dinsdag 7 april 2020

House Mouse Challenge #313 SPARKLE


Another sparkly birthdaycard for the House Mouse challenge anything goes with the option of SPARKLE. I made this card for my colleague, her birthday is on the 7th of April so I had to wait a couple of days to post the card until she opened it and now she did! I wrapped this tiny little present for her to go along with it. I played around with 2 House Mouse stamps and combined them into one stamp. Again I went for the carrying mints (it is just the perfect stamp for this technique) but I think it is the first time that I replaced the mints for a mouse... and is was not easy (I had to start over 3 times) The background consists out of 2 colours Distress ink and Nuvo shimmer powder. This time I did not colour the mice with Distress ink but with my Tombow Dual Brushmarkers for a change. When you open the card you can see the other part of the birthdaygift stamp. And now I'm craving for a macaron...

 


Materials:
- HMCP94 Cling Birthday Gift -
- HMCP34 Cling Carrying Mints -
- Stampin'Up! stampset Birthday Goodness -
- Art Specially stamp 'Zo! Die is me een partijtje Jarig! -
- Distress ink Picked Raspberries -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Nuvo shimmer powder Lilac Waterfall -
- Tombow brushpen 837 -
- Tombow brushpen 757 -
- Tombow brushpen 772 -
- Tombow brushpen 761 -
- Tombow brushpen 055 -
- Tombow brushpen 925 -
- Tombow brushpen 623 -
- Tombow brushpen 665 -
- Tombow brushpen 977 -
- Tombow bruhpen 990 -
- Golden sequins -
- Glitterglue -


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I love the watercoloring. It's is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fun card! Love the watercoloring. Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my goodness how cute is this!! I love how you used 2 stamps together like this, very clever and brilliant! The cake and artsy background are gorgeous and I love the sprinkling of sequins too, so pretty! I am sure your colleague loves this :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Happy Easter xx
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Happy Easter xx
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous birthday card. Love how you combined two stamps, so cute, and the lovely background is so pretty too. thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen