This House Mouse Challenge is a Blog Hop. That means visiting a lot of blogs and leave a comment on each blog that you have visited. A fun challenge for a change. The theme for this challenge is to use a stencil in your project. It doesn't need to be a card, you could make anything but since I love making cards it's a card for me :). The focus on my card lies on the background, it is fun and colourfull. I started by stamping the baking mouse and the cakes, then I masked them with liquid masking film. Time for the background! I used blue tones Distress ink with water and brush splashes. The finishing layer of the background is made with a stencil. Now it was time to remove the masking film and finishing the card off with white Sharpie accents.
- House Mouse Cling stamp Mix it Up HMCV06 -
- Dutch Doobadoo Stencil Flower 470.715.005-
- Distress ink Cracked Pistachio -
- Distress ink Blueprint sketch -
- Distress ink Broken China -
- Distress ink Tumbled Glass -