Last but not least, my very own zodiac sign: Capricorn (22 Dec - 21 Jan) my last entry for the House Mouse Zodiac Sign Connection Challenge. I also bought this stamp especially to make this card. A funny detail: I always listen to my IPod on shuffle and while I was making this card I was listening to the song Capricorn (from Motörhead). Behind this card is a little story. Amanda has been saving zodiac sign messages from the (Dutch) newspaper and hang them on the wall. She is still searching for more... If you look closely you can see the Capricorn sign shining bright though the window. The evening sky is my signature, I created it with tree colours distress ink and embossing enamel. I created the zodic sign with a pearl pen. I decided to add the white lines with a sharpie pen to make the Capricorn stand out.
Hope you like last entry for this challenge, I'm looking forward to the next one.
- House Mouse Cling Classified Ad HMCV29 -
- Marianne Design clear stamp Eline`s handlettering EC0159 -
- Paper bloc Marianne Design All For The Men PK9101 -
- Crea Lies XXL square dies no. 22 -
- Stampin'Up! Banner Punch 133519 -
- Distress ink Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel -
- Distress ink Mermaid Lagoon -
- Distress ink Shipped Sapphire -
- Distress ink Blueprint Sketch -
- Distress ink Scattered Straw -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -