dinsdag 19 januari 2016

House Mouse Challenge #211 Zodiac Sign Connection Vissen


This time House Mouse challengeblog  has a special and FUN challenge. The challenge is to make a card inspired by a zodiac sign connection (for the dutchies: sterrenbeelden). I'm a Capricorn, but I couldn't find any stamps to work with that, so after going trough all my House Mouse stamp I found one that inspired me! I had to cut off some piece and add another stamp to it, but I'm happy with the creativity I've put into it. I choose Pisces/ Fish (22 february - 21 march) and I want to share some steps I took while making this card, first I coloured the fish and carrying mints stamp and cut them out. Then I glued the fish in the arms of the cute mouse (you could call it carrying fish now LOL). For the next step I needed a pole to stand in the water. For the pole I used a part of a stamp to start and finished it off by drawing the rest of it. I glued a piece of rope on it so that the mouse can return to the shore after bringing the fish together. Up next: making water on the card with the other fish in it. First I coloured the water and stamped the fish in it. To make it look more like water I placed a piece of vellum in it. I used no glue for that, because you'll see the lines and that is nog pretty so I used brads to hold the vellum on its place. To finish it of I found a great sentiment (I SEA it's your birthday) to go with it, now I just have to find someone(Pisces) to send it to. In the end my card tells you a little story, hope you like it!



Materials:
- House Mouse Cling Carrying Mints HMCP34 -
- Joy! clearstamp Sea Shore 6410/0345 -
- Joy! clearstamp Under the Sea 6410/0099 -
- Joy Clear stamps tekst ENG 6410/0316 -
- Joy banners cutting die 6002/0386 -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Evergreen Bough -
- Distress ink Thumbled Glass -
- Distress ink Broken China -
- Distress ink Hickory Smoke -
- Brads - 


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha..wat een leukerd. zo creatief gedaan. Knap!!
    groetjes Dora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a brilliant design Lysette...beautifully done and a fabulous take on our Zodiac theme here at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!! Thank you for sharing with us and good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lysette, what a creative card you have made. Love all the elements that went into your darling little scene. That little mouse really caught the big one!!! So very clever. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and joining this fun challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a sweet card! I love how you designed the scene with the different stamp sets and the vellum water. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A fabulous fun card Lysette, an adorable with the image with super with his fish.............the vellum is fabulous with the 'sea' and fantastic background!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friend Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Lysette love this super fun take on the Zodiac chall theme.. very creative work.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh wow Lysette what a fun and very creative card sweetie !! Love it !! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen