dinsdag 28 april 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge SKETCH #1


When I checked my facebook I saw an interesting link from Lawnscaping Challenge. It was a cute sketch card, very simpel but lovely. Of couse I had to make one! It is a bit last minute but I made it :)
Instead of a star I used a circle. Last weekend I went shopping in a Dutch craft store (there was a sale, Whoopie!) and they had a fantastic deal for scrapbook paper. I got a whole stack of nice different styles of paper. I used 3 of those papers on my card, I hope you like it.


Used products:
- Lawn Fawn clearstamp Love You a Latte  LF704 -
- Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte cuts LF705 -
- Basic Cutting & Embossing by Joy Crafts 6002/0402 -
- Scrapbook paper -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry -
- Distress ink Festive Berry's -
Distress ink Peeled Paint - 

As you can see it is strawbery tea ;)

1 opmerking:

  1. Super cute card! I love how you colored the tea! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen