woensdag 30 september 2015

Latte Love Digital Freebie


When I took a look at what other people had made for The Coffee Lovers blog-hop I saw a cute stamp of a latte cup with a pumpkin on it. It came by very often and I started wondering where I could buy a stamp like that. Soon I found out that is a temporary free digi offer from The Verve Store. Because they are a sponsor of the Coffee Lovers blog hop you can download this freebie until 15 october 2015. I downloaded the freebie immediately and made a card with it right away! I used a paper bloc from the Dutch designer Joy! Crafts. I made the stitched border with 4 colours Distress ink. The leaves are also from Joy! Crafts.


Materials:
- Verve Latte Love freebie -
- Joy!Crafts Clear stamps Engels - Autumn 6410/0098 -
- Joy! paper bloc Autumn 6011/0309 -
- Marianne Design- Project NL- Clear stamp Border- Stars: PL1504 -
- Distress ink Spiced Marmalade -
- Distress ink  Festive Berries -
- Distress ink  Fired Brick -
- Distress ink  Tea Dye -
- Stazon Claret -    

 

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful card! Your border leaves look like real ones! Thanks for your kind words on my blog and TFS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen