vrijdag 27 maart 2020

House Mouse Challenge #312 anything goes option happy birthday


The Corona virus set our world upside down. Where people work @ home ore out of a job, others have to work even more outside there homes. Events cancelled, no birthday parties... For me I work more then I used to because of sick colleagues. Still I found a little bit of to to make this birthdaycard for my brother in law. He too had to cancel his party, now that he received his card I can put it online for this House Mouse challengen anything goes option happy birthday! Stamped the immage with white embossingpowder and used pigmentpowders for the background and balloons.


Materials:
-  HMCR93 Helium Ride -
- Brusho Yellow -
- Nuvo shimmer powder Atlantis Burst -
- White embossingpowder -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Tattered Rose -
- Stazon Jet Black -
- Versamark -
- Tombow Dual Brushmarker N15 -

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute card Liesy :-) the image is adorable and I love how you white embossed the balloons and the arsty background is fabulous! I am sure your BIL loves it! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card and great background! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A fun card for sure, and loving the colors you chose so pretty. Thanks Liesy for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. een mooie vrolijke kaart Liesy en bedankt voor het meedoen met de ch van de HM


    Gr Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ah, I'm sorry his party was cancelled. Let's call it postponed and you can celebrate it what we call "Hoyle" style at our house. Which means you celebrate when you can. It's a super cute birthday card. I love the white embossing powder that you used. I'm sure he loved it. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen