Couldn't resist the temptation to make another card for this interactive House Mouse challenge. This time I made a slidercard. I used the same stamp I used voor my first challenge entry (party blowout) and combined it with the 'confetti showers' stamp. They fit together perfectly and now they became a whole image. Before stamping the 'party blowout' I masked the tiny mouse and stamped the tiny mouse on another piece of paper. That mouse will be flying over the card with some help from a coin that is placed inside the card. You can move the mouse with your finger or by turning the card over. I coloured the images with Watercolour pencils from Stampin'Up! Hope you like this one as well.
- House Mouse cling stamp Party Blowout HMCR87 -
- House Mouse cling stamp Confetti Showers HMCQ18 -
- Stampin'Up! Party Wishes stamp set 140961 -
- Stampin'Up! Water Colour Pencils 141709 -
- Lawn Fawn dies Slide on Over #LF1202