When I saw the title for this House Mouse challenge I got really excited! The only interactive cards that I made so far are shaker cards. So for this challenge I wanted to expand my horizon in this area. A Stampin'Up! colleague did an online project with an interactive card. I love the design so much and made a couple of cards. On the inside of the card are 2 pieces of cardstock glued to the sides of the card. Those pieces are stuck underneath another piece of cardstock in the middle of the card. When you open the card, the side pieces will move aside and the background will be exposed. Now the hidden stamp shows itself though the round hole in the middle of the card isn't that fun?! To keep the card closed I made a band around the card.
- House Mouse cling stamp Party Blowout HMCR87 -
- Stampin'Up! Marquee Messages stamp set 141727 -
- Stampin'Up! Layering Circle Framelits Dies 141705 -
- Stampin'Up! It's my party designer paper 140552 -
- Stampin'Up! Watercolour pencils 141709 -