zaterdag 4 juni 2016

House Mouse Challenge #220 Something old Nothing new


Eeeeeek! Almost too late for this House Mouse challenge something old nothing new. I had my card ready for half a week and totally forgot about it. I used one of my first House Mouse stamps, because it is a Christmas stamp I made a Christmas card. The designer paper that I used is more than 3 years old. I remembered this because I used the same paper to make my 'new home' cards (and I'm living her for over 3 years now). To finish it off I used some old Marianne Design dies (banner and snowflakes)


Materials:
- House Mouse Cling stamp Mistletoe Mice HMCP35 -
- Paper bloc Marianne Design Victorian Vintage PK9092 -
- Collectable Marianne Design Banners COL132 -
- Creatable Marianne Design Snowflakes LR0393 -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Shabby Shutters -
- Distress ink Tattered Rose -
- Distress ink Evergreen Bough -
- Distress ink Hickory Smoke -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -


2 opmerkingen: