I made this card for the Gruffies and Guests challenge add a number. It is always handy to prepare some cards with a number incase a birthday is comming up and sometimes I don't have time to make one. Now I'm prepared for my cousin his first birthday! I used the cute house mouse stamo with the baby's playing with their blocks. Colored the immage with Distress ink.
With this card I would also like to enter the House Mouse challenge Day Spent With Friends.
- House Mouse cling stamp Baby Blocks HMCQ03 -
- Art Specilly stamp set Feest -
- Stampin'Up! stamp set Number of Years 140653 -
- Stampin'Up! Large Numbers framelits dies 140622 -
- Eline's Babies blue paperbloc PB7049 -
- Stampin'Up! stampin pad Dapper Denim 141394 -
- Distress ink Mermaid Lagoon -
- Distress ink Tumbled Glass -
- Distress ink Hickory Smoke -
- Distress ink Peacock Feathers -
- Distress ink Evergreen Bough -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -