zondag 8 mei 2016

House Mouse Challenge #218 Favorite way to spend the day - Photography


One of the things I LOVE to do is taking pictures, capture the memories. Big smile for this entry for the House Mouse Challenge Favorite way to spend your day (Oops, to late to enter). Whenever I go somewhere (except for standard day's like going to work) I take my camera with me, it became a part of me. I can take lots of pictures in the zoo or when I'm on holiday. When I find some time I love to make scrapbooks with those pictures or use them for other creative things. For this card I created a little scene using 2 House Mouse stamps. The camera stamp is from a stamp set made especially for the Art Specially Stamping event which takes place once a year. I almost went for a sentiment like 'Say Cheese'. But then I came across my 'Big Smile' stamp, which fits perfect for this scene. Who else loves to take pictures and almost can't leave the house without a camera?



Materials:

- House Mouse cling stamp Chive Chewing HMCH04 -
- House Mouse cling stamp Jellybean Bird HMCR47 -
- Stampin'Up! Flowering Fields stamp set 141303 -
- Stampin'Up! Grateful Bunch stamp set 140691 -
- Stampin'Up! Blossom Bunch Punch 140612 -
- Paper bloc Marianne Design Fresh Flowers PB7045 -
- Stampin'Up! Blackberry Bliss ink pad 133642 -
- Stampin'Up! Cumcumber Crush ink pad 138324 -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Mustard Seed -
- Distress ink Salty Ocean -
- Distress ink Mowed Lawn -
- Distress ink Seedles Preserves -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten