woensdag 4 mei 2016

House Mouse Challenge #218 Favorite way to spend the day - enjoying nature


New House Mouse Challenge: Favorite way to spend the day what a great theme! There are so many things I love to spend my day with. I love nature, especially flowers. They come in so many colours and shapes, every season has it's beautiful flowers. I could spend a whole day watching (and smell) the flowers if it is a sunny day of course. As a child I grabbed my sketch book and went to a park to draw all the flowers that I saw (and made up my own names for them). So for this card I used a background flower stamp and used bright colours to make it feel like a warm sunny day. A perfect day to go out, get your camera and capture those beautiful moments of mother earth.


Materials:
- House Mouse Cling stamp Painting Pals HMCR22 -
- Stampin'Up! Corner Garden background stamp 134048 -
- Studio Light clear stamp Love & Home Borders & Alphabet STAMPLH127 -
- Distress ink Twisted Citron -
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry -
- Distress ink Spiced Marmelade -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Tattered Rose -
- Distress ink Hickory Smoke -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww, what a lovely card, and very creative too. Love how you colored it up. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen