donderdag 29 september 2016

House Mouse Challenge #226 Autumn - Hot Drink


When Autumn arrives you see special products for this season everywhere. Star Bucks serves Pumkin Spice Latte every year and I can't resist buying it because of my love for pumpkins. Unfortunately the taste is too strong for me. But it is still a lovely concept. Therefore I decorated a take out cup for the House Mouse Autumn Challenge. I used a leaf and circle die with a cute House Mouse in the center. I just love that stamp, you can make it fit for any occasion. I stamped some leaves on the cup for an Autumn feeling.


Materials:
- House Mouse Cling stamp Warm Cup HMCV04 -
- Stampin'Up! Labeler Alphabet stamps 141936 -
- Stampin'Up! Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamps 137167 -
- Creatable Marianne Design Leaf and Tree LR0375 -
- Crea Lies XXL Circle dies no. 21 -
- Pretty Papers Bloc Marianne Design Canadion Fall PK9138 - 
- Distress ink Spiced Marmalade -
- Distress ink Shabby Shutters -
- Distress ink Mustard Seed -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -

4 opmerkingen:

  1. MMMMM krijg er meteen trek in. Erg leuk bedacht :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. YUM! I love this, I tried the pumpkin spice latte last year and thought it was yummy! :-D I will need to make one of these too! :-D

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lysette, you are always coming up with such creative ideas. Love the take out cup decorated up for Fall. The stamp you used is perfect! And seems everything is pumpkin spice this time of year everywhere. Awesome project, well done. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and joining the fun.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Another fabulous desin sweetie and so darn cute !! Thjanks for joining us again ast HMFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen